Our Midtown Manhattan oral and maxillofacial surgeons and implant specialists provide caring and gentle surgical care.
Specialized Oral Surgical Services
We offer oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures at our Midtown dental office to correct a wide variety of diseases, defects, and injuries in the head, neck, face, jaws, and mouth.
Our New York oral surgeons are trained to:
- Apicoectomies Apicoectomies are also known as a surgical root canal, which may be necessary to treat tooth pain with an existing root canal by focusing on the root tip of the tooth.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery Corrective jaw surgery may be required as a surgical treatment of TMD (temporomandibular joint disorder), which can cause jaw pain, headaches, jaw clicking, and earaches.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth removal is a standard oral surgical procedure required for both erupted and impacted wisdom teeth.
Midtown Offers Oral Surgery with Personalized Care
As a New York City dental practice, there are many reasons to have your dental healthcare taken care of at Midtown Dental Excellence.
- Morgan S. (Actual Patient)
- Ksenia K. (Actual Patient)
- How do I know if I need oral surgery?
When you visit Midtown Dental Excellence for a comprehensive exam, we will establish whether you are a candidate for these services.
- What can I expect at my comprehensive exam?
At the time of your comprehensive exam, we will answer your questions and address all of your needs and concerns. Our aim is to make sure you are confident and comfortable with your procedure by using an evidence-based surgical approach.
- Why do I need oral surgery?
Oral surgery can help your overall oral health, diet, speech, appearance, and self-esteem. Ending the cycle of pain will give you back control to enjoy your life to the fullest.