What Is Comprehensive Dentistry?
Comprehensive Dentistry is the concept of holistic care focusing beyond the teeth. It’s about looking at how your oral health will directly impact your overall health. As a comprehensive dental practice, we emphasize the prevention of dental disease and the creation and maintenance of a healthy, beautiful smile, offering the latest techniques in preventative care for adults.
We do this by:
Services Associated With Comprehensive Dentistry
- General Dentistry Studies have shown your oral and overall health are directly connected. Your mouth is the gateway to your body. When you have periodontal disease, the harmful bacteria will negatively impact your overall health, increasing your risk of heart disease, preterm birth, diabetes, and so much more. Midtown Dental Excellence focuses on keeping your smile healthy and functional, so you have the confidence to show it off – pain-free! This is done with General or Preventative Dentistry. Learn more about the wide range of general dentistry services we offer to keep you in tip-top shape.
- Orthodontics Orthodontics is crucial to ensure your teeth are straight and your bite is functional. If they aren’t working harmoniously, it can lead to painful symptoms: headaches, tingling fingers, popping sounds in the jaw, and others. We offer orthodontic services, such as Invisalign to correct overcrowded teeth and a bad bite.
- Endodontics Keeping your natural teeth is crucial to keeping your smile healthy. An endodontist is a specialist at saving teeth and uses modern techniques to help maintain your natural smile.
- Oral Surgery Whether you need your wisdom teeth removed or experienced a traumatic accident, our expert oral surgeons are here to take care of you. We can correct a wide variety of disease, defects, and injuries in the head, neck, face, jaws, and mouth.
- Periodontics Periodontics is referring to the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease. Our experts at Midtown Dental Excellence can restore your gums to full health and protect your overall health.
- Sedation Dentistry Going to the dentist doesn’t need to be a scary experience. While we’re working hard on keeping your smile healthy, we can help you relax with sedation dentistry.
Why Will You Love Comprehensive Dentistry?
Comprehensive Dentistry prevents future, complicated problems. In turn, you spend less time in the dental chair and save more money.
Midtown Dental Excellence Restores Broken Smiles...
Let Lucy tell you how important your dental health is to her and the Midtown Dental Excellence family.
Having trouble viewing the video? Click here.
- J.F. (Actual Patient)
- A.F. (Actual Patient)
- Why is comprehensive dentistry important? It’s important to think beyond the teeth when it comes to comprehensive care. If you just treat the symptoms, your oral and overall health will never get better. It’s important to treat the cause of the problem to keep you healthy.
- How does it work? Our experts will plan out an entire plan based on your needs. Normally, you would need to travel to specialists, but we have all of your experts under one roof! First, we’ll do a one-on-one evaluation of your oral health, using unobtrusive technology to take photos of your smile and scan your teeth and gums. From there, we’ll visually show you what we’re seeing:
- We’ll go over any problems concerning you
- Discuss what you would like to fix
- Go over your results in great detail
- Draft a treatment plan
- Talk to you about your options to ensure it accommodates your schedule and budget
- When should I start? Act now so you can avoid hardships and bigger expenses! Waiting only prolongs discomfort, allows for further deterioration of dental conditions through decay, the structural breakdown of teeth, and bone loss from periodontal disease.