Dr. Simon Roytberg
Meet a Midtown dentist focused on you.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Dr. Firas Marsheh
A New York endodontist who places his patients' comfort first.
“I aim to reduce the anxiety and stress that accompany an endodontic treatment experience and provide each patient with care, comfort, and knowledge before treatment. Also, I strive to treat and give each patient the optimal results in a short amount of time.”
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Practiced general dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- General Dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety toward Endodontic Treatment”
Dr. Michael Chau
Build a solid foundation for oral health with our New York periodontist.
“I enjoy immersing myself in continuing education so I can give the best possible treatment to my patients. I use my knowledge to give patients ideal treatment options and modern, up-to-date care.”
- Board-Certified Periodontist by the American Board of Periodontology
- Licensed to practice as a Periodontist in New York and New Jersey
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Hospital – General Practice Residency PGY1
- New York Hospital Queens – General Practice Residency PGY2
- New York University College of Dentistry – Degree in Post-Graduate Periodontics
- Advanced Training in the specialty of Periodontics at New York University
- Several years working in private practice
- Hospital attending and lecturer for dental residents at Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Lincoln Medical Center – Clinical Attending
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Clinician of the Year Award at New York University
Outside the Office
- Lives with his wife and baby daughter in Manhattan
- Enjoys snowboarding, modern art, and various cuisines
Dr. Dennis Rivera
“I believe in the holistic approach to dentistry; your oral health involves so much more than simply drilling and filling. I like to educate, and tailor the treatment to each patient’s need.”
- BA in Biology from the University of New Mexico
- DDS from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010
- 1-year Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program at Fort Carson, Colorado.
- Practiced internationally as an officer in the United States Army Dental Corps.
- Worked in a group practice increasing his skills alongside industry specialists in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral & Perio Surgeons.
Dr. Caitlynn Haas
A Cosmetic Dentist with a passion for making her patients laugh, and enjoy their best smile.
“I have a patient-centered approach to treatment planning which allows me to work with my patients to develop individualized plans that they are confident in, and that deliver the results they deserve.”
- DDS degree from the University of Michigan
- BS in Human Biology at Michigan State University’s Lyman Briggs College
- After completing my DDS degree, I trained at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago in a general practice residency. I gained excellent experience in all areas of dentistry and discovered a special interest in cosmetic dentistry. My time in residency was a great success, and I was named Resident of the Year on completion of the program.
Outside the Office
- I enjoy exercising, attending concerts, trying new restaurants, and traveling to exciting places.
- Martin S. (5-star Review)