Dr. Cheryl Kantor-Goldenberg
A dental expert in Midtown Manhattan, NY
“My highest goal and greatest pleasure is to deliver excellent and beautiful dental treatment to my patients using the latest technology, techniques, and finest materials.”
- Dr. Kantor-Goldenberg attends numerous lectures, hands-on workshops, and continuing dental education courses both in the U.S. and internationally.
- B.A. in Speech Pathology/Audiology from Hofstra University and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from NYU College of Dentistry.
- Former Clinical Assistant Professor in the Operative Department at NYU College of Dentistry, from 1977-1997.
- Clinic Chief in the pre-clinical floors.
- American Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Women Dentists
- New York Academy of Dentistry
- National Society of Dental Practitioners
- Board of Directors of the First District Dental Society
- Membership Chairperson
- Program Board. Currently
- Peer-Review Committee
Outside the Office
Cheryl’s personal life has an interesting twist: Her identical twin married her husband’s identical twin. For several years, she taught embroidery enthusiasts how to create custom digitized computer designs and how to use computerized sewing/embroidery machines.
Dr. Simon Roytberg
Meet a Midtown dentist focused on you.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Dr. Michael Chau
Build a solid foundation for oral health with our New York periodontist.
“I enjoy immersing myself in continuing education so I can give the best possible treatment to my patients. I use my knowledge to give patients ideal treatment options and modern, up-to-date care.”
- Board-Certified Periodontist by the American Board of Periodontology
- Licensed to practice as a Periodontist in New York and New Jersey
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Hospital – General Practice Residency PGY1
- New York Hospital Queens – General Practice Residency PGY2
- New York University College of Dentistry – Degree in Post-Graduate Periodontics
- Advanced Training in the specialty of Periodontics at New York University
- Several years working in private practice
- Hospital attending and lecturer for dental residents at Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Lincoln Medical Center – Clinical Attending
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Clinician of the Year Award at New York University
Outside the Office
- Lives with his wife and baby daughter in Manhattan
- Enjoys snowboarding, modern art, and various cuisines
Dr. Firas Marsheh
A New York endodontist who places his patients' comfort first.
“I aim to reduce the anxiety and stress that accompany an endodontic treatment experience and provide each patient with care, comfort, and knowledge before treatment. Also, I strive to treat and give each patient the optimal results in a short amount of time.”
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Practiced general dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- General Dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety toward Endodontic Treatment”
Dr. Matthew Clark
An Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon whose calm demeanor puts patients at ease.
“I approach each and every patient with the goal of providing the highest level of care through both skilled technique and a calm demeanor. Effective communication with patients helps to alleviate their stress and turns what could be an anxiety-filled experience into a comfortable one.”
- DDS degree, Columbia University, 2008
- MD degree, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2011
- Continued on at Columbia/New York Presbyterian Hospital for an additional six years to attain a specialization in oral surgery.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Staff privileges at both New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia and Mount Sinai Medical Center
Outside the Office
- Lives in Westchester
Dr. Dennis Rivera
A dental expert in Midtown Manhattan, NY who specializes in Cosmetic Solutions.
“I believe in the holistic approach to dentistry, your oral health involves so much more than simply drilling and filling. I like to educate, and tailor the treatment to each patient’s need.”
- BA in Biology from the University of New Mexico
- DDS from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010
- 1-year Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program at Fort Carslon, Colorado.
- Practiced internationally as an officer in the Unites States Army Dental Corps.
- Worked in a group practice increasing his skills alongside industry specialists in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral & Perio Surgeons.
Dr. Caitlynn Haas
A Cosmetic Dentist with a passion for making her patients laugh, and enjoy their best smile.
“I have a patient-centered approach to treatment planning which allows me to work with my patients to develop individualized plans that they are confident in, and that deliver the results they deserve.”
- DDS degree from the University of Michigan
- BS in Human Biology at Michigan State University’s Lyman Briggs College
- After completing my DDS degree, I trained at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago in a general practice residency. I gained excellent experience in all areas of dentistry and discovered a special interest in cosmetic dentistry. My time in residency was a great success and I was named Resident of the Year on completion of the program.
Outside the Office
- I enjoy exercising, attending concerts, trying new restaurants, and traveling to exciting places.
- Martin S. (5-star Review)